Friday, November 2, 2012

I want a divorce....




A couple were driving at 70mph down the road, husband behind the wheel.

The wife suddenly says "Honey, I know we've been married twenty years but I want a divorce."

He says nothing but increases the speed to 80mph.

She says "Now don't try to talk me out of it, I've been screwing your best friend for sometime now and he IS better at sex than you."

He stays quiet, but speeds up to 90mph.

She says "I want the house and the car."

(He is now doing 100mph.)

"I want the bank accounts and the credit cards too." she says

The husband starts to veer towards the side of the road and a large grove of trees.

The wife gets nervous and asks "Isn't there ANYTHING you want?"

"No, I've got all I need." He said

"Oh really, so what exactly do you have?"

Just before they hit the tree at 120mph he smiles and says: "The freaking air-bag!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment